Tuesday, February 9, 2016
1. I only use microfiber clothes when drying my hair. My daughter uses a devacurl microfiber towel and I use a much larger no name brand microfiber towel.
2. I have gray hair all in the front of my head and I am only 36 so they must go. I have always used color because I started getting gray hair around 2-3 years ago but I have been told that dyes can really be damaging so I started off using dye from Wholefoods now I love using the Shea Moisture Color System because it stays longer. I use two different colors and after coloring my hair for the 3rd time I finally got my desired color.
3. Trader Joes Tea Tree Shampoo was a random buy but I love this shampoo. I only use it once a month but when I do use it my curls are poppin. If I have a planned event or special occasion know that I washed with this shampoo the day before.
4. Deva Curl No Poo its not that amazing to me but I only use this once in a while because I cowash all the time. It is a product I only use when I don't want to shampoo my hair or if I used too much gel. I do not use it enough to love it if that makes sense.
5. Deva Curl One Condition is a true love. It works on all my girls' hair and my hair. I use it everyday, even on weaves.
6. This Shea Moisture Hair Masque , Community Commerce Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque is the ONLY hair masque that actually gives me a deep condition treatment. My youngest who has 3a-c hair texture can use just about any deep condition treatment, however my hair demands deep moisture and this gives it like no other. They only sell this particular hair masque at Target which sucks but I love it.
For styling to tell you the truth I am still on the hunt for the perfect product until then I use:
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Anastasia Dipbrow "Chocolate"
Urban Decay Potion Primer
Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Palette
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca
Naked 2 Palette
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner
KaePop x Colour Pop
Kae Liquid Lipstick
Rooch Liquid Lipstick
Anastasia Clear Gel
Kae Lipstick Colour Pop
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow
Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow
Friday, January 29, 2016
Promise you this day I only went to the grocery store and picked the kids up from school. But I still got a lot of compliments for my 10 minutes out the house. The best compliment comes from my husband and close friends because they see this everyday.
Mac Eyeshadows Coppering on the lid, Deep Damson and Plumage on the crease, Inglot Gel Liner (#77), Cherri Lashes #43
CoverFx Foundation, Laura Geller Baked Highlighter, Fit Me Concealer, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder for under eye, and Mac Studio Care Blend Pressed Powder (Medium Deep), Cover Girl Queen Bronzer (Ebony)
Bare Minerals Risk Taker lipgloss
Thursday, January 28, 2016
I have a lot eyeshadows and to be honest I don't play with them all. I did not feel like color but I wanted something different. To me any shade of blue eyeshadow is an everyday nude because it looks so great on brown skin and brown eyes.
Mac Eyeshadows Moon's Reflection on the lid, Plumage on Crease, Deep Danson above the crease
Nars Weightless Luminous Foundation, Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour, Guerlain 08 Ebony Bronzer, Pop Highlighter
Tom Ford Warm Sable lipstick and Mac Myth Lipstick combined
Anastasia Dipbrow Chocolate
Skip foundation today Laura Mercier Camouflage Concealer on skin, Tarte Creaseless Concealer under eye with Laura Mercier Translucent powder, Anastasia DipBrow Chocolate on brows, Becca Champagne pop highlighter.
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
I actually could have created way more looks due to not even using the pink and the yellow but I really just used the palette on what look I felt like wearing for that day. I will eventually put on the pink and the yellow in the palette because I do like color. Yet I had to stick to my 7 day challenge when purchasing a new eyeshadow palette. (One of the days is not pictured) Far as review, I love the packaging, talk about glamour. The gold and the heaviness of the case makes you feel good for the price you paid. Also the eyeshadows feel soft and blend really good. The color selection I feel is best for someone who doesn't want to experiment but want to stick to the same look most of the time. You can get you smokey eye black or brown, or and your everyday cat eye. At first I thought there were too many light colors but the light colors are very different from color to texture satins, shimmers, to matte. The black is very dark so you don't have to go to another palette which is usual with other palettes. For my personal taste I prefer a orange brown but that was the only color I missed, which I did only add to the last look with the burgundy flowers. It is a very good palette and worth every penny. Palette is sold at Sephora, Macy's Impulse, and Urban Decay