My oldest graduated two weeks ago and talk about an exciting moment. She graduated from 5th grade and I know some may think that may not be a big deal especially Moms who have kids graduating from High School or College but its a big deal to me. She is my first, my baby, my Minnie me, my 3rd to my whole (3 kids). Every new step for her is a new step for me. Now
Side note I was very angry when we found out that the 5th grade student body all had to wear their class T-shirts for the graduation. We had a whole vision for her outfit. URGGGGGHHH!!!
1. Ndey's Class shirt
2. Cousin Mahri and Hunter
3. Hunter amazed at the sight of Ndey's Grad Balloon
4. Aunty Holly (so photogenic)
5. Mahri's inappropriate shirt to a kid graduation..LOL
6. Me and Cash being silly.
7. After ceremony Cash and Ndey.
8. Holding back tears.
9. My Ndey leaving elementary.